I am a returning customer
Vielen Dank für die Registrierung bei Volga 1!
Sobald das Konto freigeschaltet wurde, erfolgt eine Benachrichtigung per Email.
Sollten noch Fragen zu unserem Shop offen sein, können wir hier kontaktiert werden.
Abmeldung erfolgreich ausgeführt.
Persönliche Einstellungen (z.B. Warenkorb, Wunschliste, usw.) sind bei der nächsten Anmeldung wieder verfügbar.
Kaufen Uvamin Retard (Brand name: Nitrofurantoin) Online
|Produktname||Pro Pille||Sie sparen||Pro Packung|
|200 pillen||€0,44||€15,73||€104,02 €88,29|
|300 pillen||€0,42||€31,46||€156,03 €124,58|
|400 pillen||€0,40||€47,20||€208,04 €160,85|
|500 pillen||€0,39||€62,91||€260,06 €197,15|
|600 pillen||€0,39||€78,62||€312,07 €233,44|
|Produktname||Pro Pille||Sie sparen||Pro Packung|
|200 pillen||€0,53||€18,63||€124,20 €105,57|
|300 pillen||€0,50||€37,26||€186,30 €149,04|
|400 pillen||€0,48||€55,87||€248,40 €192,53|
|500 pillen||€0,47||€74,52||€310,50 €235,98|
|600 pillen||€0,47||€93,15||€372,60 €279,45|
Uvamin Retard is used for treating and preventing urinary tract infections caused by certain bacteria. Uvamin Retard is an antibiotic for specific use in the urinary tract. It works by killing sensitive bacteria.
Use Uvamin Retard as directed by your doctor.
- Take Uvamin Retard by mouth with food.
- Do not take an antacid that has magnesium trisilicate in it while you are taking Uvamin Retard. Check with your pharmacist if you are unsure which antacids have magnesium trisilicate in them.
- Drinking extra fluids while you are taking Uvamin Retard is recommended.
- To clear up your infection completely, take Uvamin Retard for the full course of treatment. Keep taking it even if you feel better in a few days.
- If you miss a dose of Uvamin Retard, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Uvamin Retard.
Store Uvamin Retard at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Uvamin Retard out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do NOT use Uvamin Retard if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Uvamin Retard
- you are pregnant and at term (38 to 42 weeks pregnant), you are about to go into labor, or you are in labor
- you have decreased kidney function, decreased urination, or you are unable to urinate
- you have a history of liver problems or yellowing of the skin or eyes after taking any form of Uvamin Retard
- the patient is younger than 1 month old.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Uvamin Retard. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have anemia, diabetes, electrolyte problems, glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency, kidney problems, liver problems, nerve problems (eg, peripheral neuropathy), porphyria (a certain blood problem), or low levels of vitamin B in your blood
- if you have a history of lung problems (eg, diffuse interstitial pneumonitis, pulmonary fibrosis)
- if you have very poor health.
Some medicines may interact with Uvamin Retard. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Probenecid or sulfinpyrazone because they may increase the risk of Uvamin Retard's side effects or decrease Uvamin Retard's effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Uvamin Retard may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Uvamin Retard may cause drowsiness or dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Uvamin Retard with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Uvamin Retard may rarely cause severe and sometimes fatal lung problems. If this occurs, it is usually in patients who take Uvamin Retard for 6 months or longer. These problems may occur without warning signs. If you will be using Uvamin Retard for a long period of time, your doctor may perform lung function tests to check for side effects. Tell your doctor right away if you develop fever, chills, chest pain, unusual cough, trouble breathing (especially while you are being active), other breathing problems, or persistent feeling of being unwell.
- Uvamin Retard may rarely cause severe and sometimes fatal liver problems. Tell your doctor right away if you develop yellowing of the skin or eyes; pale stools; or severe or persistent nausea, loss of appetite, or stomach pain.
- Uvamin Retard may rarely cause severe and sometimes fatal nerve problems. The risk may be greater in patients who have decreased kidney function, anemia, diabetes, electrolyte problems, or low blood vitamin B levels. Tell your doctor right away if you develop numbness, burning, or tingling in the hands or feet.
- Mild diarrhea is common with antibiotic use. However, a more serious form of diarrhea (pseudomembranous colitis) may rarely occur. This may develop while you use the antibiotic or within several months after you stop using it. Contact your doctor right away if stomach pain or cramps, severe diarrhea, or bloody stools occur. Do not treat diarrhea without first checking with your doctor.
- Long-term or repeated use of Uvamin Retard may cause a second infection. Tell your doctor if signs of a second infection occur. Your medicine may need to be changed to treat this.
- Uvamin Retard only works against bacteria; it does not treat viral infections (eg, the common cold).
- Be sure to use Uvamin Retard for the full course of treatment. If you do not, the medicine may not clear up your infection completely. The bacteria could also become less sensitive to this or other medicines. This could make the infection harder to treat in the future.
- Uvamin Retard may discolor the urine. This is normal and not a cause for concern.
- Diabetes patients - Uvamin Retard may cause the results of some tests for urine glucose to be wrong. Ask your doctor before you change your diet or the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Lab tests, including liver function, kidney function, and lung function, may be performed while you use Uvamin Retard. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Uvamin Retard with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially lung or liver problems.
- Uvamin Retard should not be used in children younger 1 month; the risk of anemia may be greater in these children.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Uvamin Retard while you are pregnant. Do NOT take Uvamin Retard if you are at term (38 to 42 weeks pregnant), if you are about to go into labor, or if you are in labor. Uvamin Retard is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed infants younger 1 month while you are taking Uvamin Retard. If your child is older than 1 month, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Gas; headache; loss of appetite; mild diarrhea; nausea.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); bloody or watery stools; bluish skin or nails; blurred vision or other vision changes; butterfly-shaped rash on the nose and cheeks; confusion; joint or muscle pain; mood or mental changes (eg, depression); persistent feeling of being unwell; persistent headache; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; severe or persistent diarrhea; severe stomach pain or cramps; symptoms of liver problems (eg, yellowing of the eyes or skin, pale stools, severe or persistent nausea or loss of appetite, stomach pain); symptoms of lung problems (eg, fever, chills, chest pain, shortness of breath, unusual or persistent cough); tingling, numbness, or burning of the hands or feet; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual tiredness or weakness.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Um unerwartete Reaktionen und Nebenwirkungen zu verhindern, wäre es von Bedeutung, den Sicherheitsempfehlungen zu folgen und die Gegenanzeigen, Warnhinweise und Vorsichtsmaßnahmen in Acht zu nehmen. Die Komponenten des Arzneimittels können bei Patienten mit Überempfindlichkeit jedoch leichte bis schwere nachteilige Reaktionen auslösen. Wenden Sie sich an den Sie behandelnden Arzt oder an einen Online-Facharzt, die Ihnen helfen, das Risiko unerwünschter Folgen auszuschließen. Man braucht medizinische Hilfe dringend, wenn man die folgenden Nebenwirkungen hat:
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin and mucous membranes
- blue-yellow color blindness
- bluish color of the fingernails, lips, skin, palms, or nail beds
- blurred vision or loss of vision, with or without eye pain
- bulging soft spot on the head of an infant
- change in the ability to see colors, especially blue or yellow
- cracks in the skin
- darkening of the urine
- decreased vision
- diarrhea, watery and severe, which may also be bloody
- eye pain
- general tiredness and weakness
- light-colored stools
- loss of appetite
- loss of heat from the body
- mental depression
- mood or mental changes
- nausea or vomiting
- pale skin
- pale stools
- red skin lesions, often with a purple center
- red, irritated eyes
- red, swollen skin
- red, thickened, or scaly skin
- skin rash
- sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
- swollen or painful glands
- tenderness of salivary glands
- unpleasant breath odor
- upper right abdominal pain
- visual changes
- vomiting of blood
- wheezing or tightness in the chest
- yellow eyes or skin
- Changes in facial skin color
- chest pain
- general feeling of discomfort or illness
- joint or muscle pain
- shortness of breath
- skin rash
- sudden trouble in swallowing or breathing
- swelling of the face, mouth, hands, or feet
- troubled breathing
- Black, tarry stools
- blood in the urine or stools
- burning, numbness, tingling, or painful sensations
- pinpoint red spots on the skin
- sore throat
- unsteadiness or awkwardness
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- weakness in the arms, hands, legs, or feet
Incidence Not Known
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings
- lack or loss of strength
- loss of hair, temporary
- sensation of spinning
- uncontrolled eye movements
|Accession Number||DB00698 (APRD00191)|
|Groups||Approved, Vet approved|
20-60% bound to plasma proteins
Acute toxicity may cause vomiting. Adverse effects include nausea and urine discolouration. Rare hepatotoxic and hypersensitivity reactions have occurred. Hemolytic anemia is a risk in patients with G6PD deficiency. Ascending polyneuropathy may occur with prolonged therapy or in patients with low creatinine clearance.
Lieferung ist von großer Bedeutung, wenn man über Online-Shopping spricht. Wir arbeiten ohne Rast und Ruh an der Lieferung an Bestimmungsorten, die weit gelegen sind, weil unsere Plattform kundenorientiert ist. Zur Verfügung wird eine internationale Versandoption gestellt, die Kunden aus der ganzen Welt können damit hochwertige und wirksame Heilmittel möglichst schnell erhalten. Unsere Lieferung ist auch für verschiedene Städte in Australien verfügbar, dazu gehören:
- Klagenfurt am Wörthersee
- Sankt Pölten
- Wiener Neustadt
- Krems an der Donau